- We respectfully request that if you are not feeling well, please inform us so that we may reschedule your appointment.
- If you have been tested positive for Covid19, please reassure us that you have completed the required quarantine time of 14 days together with a negative retest result.
- Wearing of masks in the salon is a must and not negotiable – Right of Admission will be reserved in this regard.
- Temperature will be taken upon entrance together with sanitizing of hands and underneath shoes.
- Clients will be requested to fill in a Covid19 Questionnaire which includes personal details.
- We are taking all necessary precautions. Our staff carry out pre and post client treatment sanitizations and sterilizations in the treatment rooms and at all stations. Wearing of appropriate PPE is of utmost importance to us to keep everyone protected. Should one of our therapist come in first contact with Covid, they will isolate for the appropriate time and will be tested before returning to work.
- Our system runs smoothly and is non-invasive, allowing our clients to relax and enjoy their McQueens experience.